Unibet is part of the Kindred Group, one of the largest online gambling companies in the world. It serves more than 25 million players worldwide.
In September 2019, Unibet entered into partnerships with the Hard Rock Casino (Atlantic City, NJ) and Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Resort (Wilkes Barre, PA) to open sites for their sportsbook operations.
In addition, Unibet offers a downloadable app for both Pennsylvania and New Jersey that gives players instant on-the-go access to place bets anywhere within those markets. Players can also access the Unibet Sportsbook on a desktop device.
I give the Unibet Sportsbook an overall grade of B-.
Bonus Offer For New Sportsbook Customers Only
|Unibet Sportsbook Promo Code||-|
|Unibet Sportsbook No Deposit Bonus||Two free $10 bets|
|Unibet Sportsbook Risk-Free Bet||$250|
|Terms And Conditions Available?||Yes|
|Unibet Sportsbook: Available States||NJ and PA|
|Compatible With Apple + Android Devices?||Yes|
|Promo Code Last Tested||August 2021|
$250 Risk-free Bet
- Players who place their first real money wager will receive a bonus equal to the amount of that wager up to $250 if the wager loses. The refund will be available within 72 hours.
- Sportsbook wagers must be -300 or higher (i.e. +120, -270).
- Players have 30 days to satisfy the wagering requirements of 20x. It is important to know that failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the remaining bonus amount.
Two Free $10 Bets (No Deposit Required)
- After registering, the player’s account will automatically receive two free $10 bets in the bet slip.
- This bonus does not require a deposit.
|Unibet||Risk-free bet up to $250 and two free $10 bets|
|DraftKings||Deposit bonus up to $500 and risk-free bet up to $500|
|FanDuel||Risk-free bet up to $500|
|FoxBet||Risk-free bet up to $500 and deposit bonus up to $500|
|SugarHouse||Deposit bonus up to $250|
DraftKings, FoxBet, and FanDuel have initial promotions that are greater in value. In addition, Unibet has a huge playthrough requirement that does not make it easy for players to claim the bonus amount. As you can see from the table illustrated above, Unibet’s new user offer ranks in the lower tier when compared to some of the other operators in the Pennsylvania legal online sports betting market.
Where Unibet Gets It Right
Simple Mobile App Design
One area where Unibet differs from the competition is in the simplicity of its interface. Many of the available Pennsylvania online sportsbooks feature home pages cluttered with multiple promotional sliding menus, lists of different sports, and links and offers.
Unibet’s home page displays a single promotion at the top and a list of popular games below. It also features a single menu from which players can select everything from promotions, a list of sports available, and live bets.
Navigating quickly to place wagers is a little more tedious for players, but upon logging in, the player is not bombarded with unsolicited options. The search bar at the top of the home page is a unique feature that allows the player to describe the wager or sport they are looking for. Unibet quickly provides the available options.
Weekly Parlay Boost
Every customer is eligible for a 10 percent, 20 percent, and 30 percent odds boost based on the number of legs in their parlay. Players who build a three-way parlay will have the opportunity for a 10 percent boost, four-way parlays will have a 20 percent boost, and five-way parlays will have a 30 percent boost.
To invoke the boost, the player must click on the bonus offers in the drop-down menu after choosing the combination of bets and select the boost.
Things to note:
- The player can redeem all three profit boosts every week.
- The maximum bet is $25, and all legs of the parlay must have odds of -500 or greater.
Easily Accessible Bet Slip
Another feature that gives Unibet Sportsbook an edge over competition is its easily accessible bet slip. When players select a wager, the bet slip automatically appears on the bottom of the screen.
It displays potential payout and allows players to customize their selections. This makes placing and reviewing wagers even easier.
Where Unibet Can Improve
One of the most important aspects of a sportsbook is the timeframe and ease in which players can withdraw their money.
At Unibet Sportsbook, players are required to select a withdrawal method and submit the request. Within 72 hours, the sportsbook reviews the withdrawal request along with the player’s account and game activity. In some instances, the player will also have to upload additional documentation for the withdrawal to process successfully.
In a regulated online sports betting market where its competitors offer quick and same-day payouts, Unibet Sportsbook comes up short at paying its players efficiently.
Bugs And Login Issues
While using Unibet Sportsbook via the iOS app, I found myself having to login multiple times in order for the system to accurately display my account. I also discovered that each time I simultaneously accessed another app or website, I was automatically logged out of the Unibet Sportsbook.
This was extremely annoying and troublesome, especially when I was trying to place a last-minute wager while using external websites for supplemental information.
- Credit Card/Debit Card – Unibet accepts Mastercard and Visa.
- Unibet Prepaid Play+ Card – This provides a fast and easy way to deposit and withdraw while playing online. You can use it wherever Discover® is accepted and at ATMs that accept PULSE® and NYCE cards. Once funds are added, your personalized pre-paid card will then be mailed to your registered address within 10-14 days.
- Online Bank Transfer – You need to have an account with Bank of America, BB&T, Chase, HSBC Bank USA, ING Direct, PNC, Regions, SunTrust, TD Bank, U.S. Bank, Capital One 360 or New York Community Bank.
- PayNearMe – This method allows deposits in cash at participating 7-Eleven, Family Dollar and CVS stores.
- E-Check – This is a secure online deposit and withdrawal method offered by Global Payments VIP Preferred™. You can use it to transfer funds directly between your checking or savings account and your online gaming account.
Within 72 hours, the withdrawal will be reviewed along with the player account and game activity. Upon approval, the player will receive an email confirming the approval, and the withdrawal will be processed. The minimum withdrawal is $10.
Withdrawal methods include:
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Unibet Prepaid Play+ Card
|Unibet Sportsbook||Editor's Rating|